Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
From WW Slim Ways Mexican.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 10 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- To prepare marinade, in food processor, combine cilantro, juice, cumin, salt, hot sauce, and 1/4 cup water. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer marinade to gallon-size sealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag, squeezing out air, turn to coat salmon. Refridgerate 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray 9 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Arrange pepper slices in single layer in prepared pan; bake 20 min, turning peppers once.
- Drain salmon, discard marinade. Place salmon on top of pepper slices, bake, turning salmon once, 12-14 minute until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 6 Points per serving (1 salmon fillet).
Wonderful marinade for salmon! We doubled the recipe for a 500 g fillet, used a teaspoon of hot sauce and only added a splash of water. Thank you mariposa13!
Made this last night, it was easy to prepare and tasted fantastic. My other half always makes faces when Im making something from a WW recipe, and then always LOVES it. I added red pepper flakes instead of the hot pepper sauce and more lime. I will make it again for sure:)
Excellent fish dish. The salmon comes out nice and moist. I have always loved cilantro and lime together. I served it with wild rice. Made a great meal. Thanks maiposa13 for posting.