Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Take Out Tonight
- 1⁄2 cup tbsps warm water
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 10 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Combine water and sugar in small bowl.
- Sprinkle in yeast until foamy, about 5 minute.
- Combine both flours and salt in food processor. With machine running, scrape the yeast mixture through the feed tube, pulse until dough forms smooth ball.
- Spray large bowl wqith nonstick spray.
- Put dough in bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Let dough rise in warm, draft-free places until doubles in size (about 1 hr).
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick saucepan over med-high heat.
- Add oil and onion and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Add the tomatoes and pepper.
- Cook until softened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Adjust oven racks to divide oven into thrids.
- Preheat oven to 500*F.
- Spray nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Punch down the dough.
- Sprinkle a work surface lightly with flour.
- Turn dough on work surface, knead lightly into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to baking sheet, gently stretching dough into 12-inch circle.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and let rest 10 minute.
- Bake on lowest oven rack until lightly browned and crisp (about 8 min).
- Spoon tomato mixture onto baked pizza crust, top with mozzarella and bake until hot and cheese melts, 5-6 minute longer.
- To serve, slide the pizza onto large cutting board, sprinkle with basil, cut into 4 slices.
- 6 Points per slice.