Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW Cook It Quick
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb boneless top round steak, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger (or 1/2 ground ginger)
- 2 cups baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, mix soy sauce, peanut butter, pepper flakes, and 1/4 cup water. Set aside.
- Place large nonstick skillet with lid over high heat until drop of water sizzles.
- Heat 2 tsp oil.
- Stir-fry steak until browned, about 2 minute.
- Add ginger, and cook, stirring, 2 min longer.
- Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- In skillet, heat remaining tsp of oil.
- Stir-fry carrots 1 min, add broccoli and garlic, stir-fry 1 min longer.
- Add 1-2 tbsp water, simmer, covered, until veggies are tender-crisp, about 1 minute.
- Return steak and ginger to skillet, add peanut butter mixture and stir-fry until heated through.
- Remove from heat, stir in cilantro, and serve.