From WW site.
Make and share this Ww 6 Points Loaded Bacon Cheddar Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub potato and rinse.
- Cut potato into 1/2" strips, leaving skin on.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place potato strips on baking sheet, skin side down.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then turn potatoes and bake additonal 15 minutes.
- Top fries with cheese and sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Return baking sheet to oven for a minute to melt the cheese.
- Add optional dollop of sour cream to top or on the side.