Recipe by mariposa13
From ww magazine. Great way to use leftover chicken.
Top Review by jenpalombi
This was good. The WW points value will depend heavily on the size of the loaf (not specified here). Mine seemed a little big, so I cut it into six servings and it was a filling meal. I used dried basil and I think next time I will definitely use fresh - the dried was just lacking something.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- whole wheat french bread, halved lengthwise
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
- Toss the chicken, basil, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the bread halves cut side up; scatter the chicken mixture evenly over them, and top with mozzarella.
- Place the bread halves on the grill, away from the heat source. Cover and cook, rotating the pizzas a half turn every 5 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted, 8-10 minute.
- OVEN METHOD: Place a baking sheet in center of oven and preheat to 400 degrees F. Place pizzas on hot baking sheet 8-10 minute.
- 6 Points per serving (1/2 pizza).