Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From WW Healthy Lifestyle Cookbook.
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat buttermilk, plus
- 2 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk (1% milkfat)
- 18 ounces skinless chicken pieces
- 1 1⁄2 ounces corn flake crumbs
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour buttermilk into shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Process cornflake crumbs in blender or food processor.
- On paper plate, combine cornflake crumbs and sesame seeds. Dredge chicken in crumb-seed mixture.
- Arrange chicken on nonstick baking sheet and bake until chicken is brown and crispy, about 40 minutes.
- 6 Points per serving.
I used 2 boneless, skinless breast halves. It turned out juicy and tender with a crispy crust. Loved the addition of sesame seeds.I had 1 for dinner and will slice the other to add to a salad for lunch tomorrow.Thanks for posting Mariposa! Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game.