Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Take Out Tonight. Will need to marinade 1 hr to overnight.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass or 1 teaspoon dried lemongrass
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 2 -3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (1 lb) flank steak, trimmed of all visible fat, cut diagnolly across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cashews
- To make marinade, combine the honey, onion, ginger, lemongrass, garlic, jalapeno, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, and hot sauce in large zip-lock bag.
- Mix well.
- Add steak, seal bag and coat well.
- Refridgerate 1 hr to overnight.
- Spray grill or broiler pan with nonstick spray.
- Remove steak from marinade, scraping off any excess.
- Discard the marinade.
- Thread steak onto 8 skewers.Grill or broil steak 5-inches away from heat until browned, about 3 minute.
- Sprinkle steak with scallions and cashews.
- 6 Points for 2 skewers.