Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Magazine.
Top Review by KelBel
How can these be anything but wonderful? A simple combination of my favorite things, avocado, black beans, tomatoes, and cilantro. Actually used this as an appetizer and cut up the corn tortilla and baked them using this as a salsa dip for the chips. Also, used a whole avocado, otherwise followed the recipe exactly.
- 8 taco shells (preferably trans-fat-free) or 8 tostadas (preferably trans-fat-free)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow bell peppers or 1⁄2 orange bell peppers or 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 1⁄2 small avocado, diced
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fresh
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix (preferably salt free or low sodium)