This comes from "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!"
Make and share this Ww 6 Points-Applebee's Low Fat Veggie Quesadilla by Todd Wilbur recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1 tablespoon diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- wheat flour tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a frying pan that has a bigger diameter than the tortillas, saute the vegetables in the oil over medium/high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Season with soy sauce, peppers, and salt.
- Pour the vegetables into a bowl, and place the frying pan back on the heat to medium/low.
- Place one of the tortillas in the pan, and sprinkle half of the cheeses on the tortilla. Spread the vegetables over the cheese, then sprinkle the rest of the cheeses over the vegetables. Put the second tortilla on top and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Flip quesadilla over and cook 1-2 min more.
- Slide the quesadilla onto cutting board and slice it like a pizza into 6 equal pieces. Serve hot with fat-free sour cream, salsa, and shredded lettuce on the side.
- 6 Points per serving (1/2 quesadilla).