Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW site.
- 4 medium hard rolls
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard (Creole or spicy)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean cured ham, deli sliced
- 2 ounces low-fat swiss cheese
- 1⁄8 cup canned water-packed artichoke hearts, without oil (about 2 pieces)
- 1⁄8 cup roasted red pepper, drained and sliced (about 2 pieces)
- Toast rolls in preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, hollow them out and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Stir together mayo, mustard, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon 1/2 T. of mixture into cavities of 8 hard roll halves.
- Layer on filling, 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 tomato, 2 oz. ham and 1/2 oz. cheese.
- Top with 1/4 of artichoke and pepper strips.
- Add top halves of rolls and serve.