Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW site.
- 1 dash olive oil flavored cooking spray (1 spritz-enough to coat pan and fish)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cod fish fillets (about 4 5 oz. pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 medium mixed-grain hamburger buns
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place breadcrumbs in shallow dish. Coat both sides of each cod fillet with mustard andt hen turn fish into breadcrumbs to coat.
- Arrange fillets on baking sheet and spray surface with coking spray.
- Bake until fish is fork-tender and coating is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Place fish on rolls and top wach with 2 lettuce leaves and 1/4 of sliced tomato.
This was definitely easy! We only felt that maybe these could use a little something more, like some tartar sauce or something or maybe some lemon.
One of the better baked fish sandwhiches we have ever made. The cod is so nice and thick that it held together well. I used brown mustard, and doubled the breadcrumbs because my fish was so large (though I didn't end up using all the crumbs). We had these on rolls with homemade tartar sauce and they were very tasty. An easy and fast weeknight dinner. Thanks.