1/1 Photo of Ww 6 Point Bacon Chicken Melt
I made this last night for dinner and it is YUMMY! I made a low fat version for ww.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Wrap two bacon slices around each chicken breast.
- 3In a small skillet, place the chicken breast with the bacon and cook until the bacon is done.
- 4Place the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 10-20 minutes until done.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
- 6Top with tomatoes.
- 7For different versions, try adding a sauce like ranch or barbecue (but remember to add on any extra points for this) or add more toppings like mushrooms, green onions, etc.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 6 Point Bacon Chicken Melt
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.7
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 860.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 48.9 g