Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW site.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat couscous
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 cups mangoes, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- Bring water and 1/2 t. of salt to boil in small saucepan and remove from heat.
- Stir in couscous, cover and let stand until water is absorbed and couscous is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Fluff couscous with a fork, cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, cumin and remaining 1/2 t. of salt until blended.
- Add mango, pineapple, cilantro and onion, toss to mix.
- Add couscous to fruit mixture, toss to mix and coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Points figured for a heaping 3/4 cup per serving.