Ww 5 Points Tropical Couscous Salad
- Bring water and 1/2 t. of salt to boil in small saucepan and remove from heat.
- Stir in couscous, cover and let stand until water is absorbed and couscous is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Fluff couscous with a fork, cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, cumin and remaining 1/2 t. of salt until blended.
- Add mango, pineapple, cilantro and onion, toss to mix.
- Add couscous to fruit mixture, toss to mix and coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Points figured for a heaping 3/4 cup per serving.