1/1 Photo of Ww 5 Points - Stuffed Apples
1 hr 15 mins
From WW Online. Cool the apples to room temperature and store them covered for up to 4 hours or refrigerate for up to 2 days. Reheat the apples in a microwave on high for about 25 seconds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Use a melon baller to core the apples: Start at the top by the stem and scoop down into the flesh, pulling up the core and hollowing out the apple without breaking through the sides or the bottom.
- 3Leave at least 1/2 inch apple flesh at the bottom.
- 4Rub the lemon juice over the exposed apple flesh.
- 5Mix the prunes, walnuts, honey, and cinnamon in a small bowl; stuff a quarter of the mixture into each apple.
- 6Set apples in a 9-inch baking dish or other small roasting pan.
- 7In a small bowl, whisk together water and orange juice, and pour over the apples.
- 8Bake until soft, basting often with the pan juices, about 1 hour.
- 9Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
- 105 Points per serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 5 Points - Stuffed Apples
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g