Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From ww magazine
Make and share this Ww 5 Points - Spicy Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line roasting pan with foil, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine buttermilk and hot pepper sauce in 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place chicken in buttermilk mixture, turning to coat, set aside.
- Combine the bread crumbs, almonds, salt, pepper on a shallow plate.
- Dip the chicken into the crumb mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Discard excess buttermilk mixture and bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on rack and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- Bake 20 minutes, then lightly spray chicken again with nonstick spray.
- Bake until chicken is golden and thermometer reads 180°F when inserted in thigh, about 25 minutes longer.
- 5 Points per serving (1 chicken thigh).