Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From WW site.
Make and share this Ww 5 Points South-Of-France Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs uncooked small red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, sliced and quartered
- 8 medium black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh and chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, fill with enough water to over potatoes and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- When potatoes are cooked, remove with a slotted spoon and place in medium sized serving bowl.
- Return water to a boil, add green beans and cook until crisp tender, about 2 minutes.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, water, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended and then whisk in oil.
- Pour dressing over potatoes.
- Add green beans, tomatoes, onion, olives and capers. Toss to mix and coat.
- Add eggs and toss very gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Yields and Points figured to 1 cup per serving.