- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup tomato juice
- 1 egg, hard cooked and chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 cups seeded and sliced cucumbers
- 12 ounces cooked shelled and deveined shrimp, chilled, divided
- 1⁄4 avocado, pared and thinly sliced (2 ounce)
- 8 pitted black olives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender combine cottage cheese, tomato juice, egg, and mustard.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a 2-cup serving bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, line a shallow serving bowl with lettuce leaves; decoratively arrange cucumbers, all but 1 shrimp, the avocado, and olives on lettuce.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side; garnish with remaining shrimp.
- 5 Points per serving (serves 4).