From ww online
Make and share this Ww 5 Points - Rosemary and Garlic Grilled Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill for medium-hot indirect cooking, or preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pork on a large sheet of plastic wrap.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, crushing rosemary slightly with a spoon as you mix; spread mixture over pork, covering entire surface.
- Wrap loin tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour (and up to overnight).
- Remove plastic wrap and place pork on grill.
- Grill outdoors over indirect heat, turning occasionally, until a meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F, about 25 minutes.
- Or indoors, place tenderloin in a shallow roasting pan and roast until internal temperature reaches 160°F, about 20 minutes.
- (Note: Pork loin can be pink and juicy inside and be fully cooked, but it is important that the internal temperature be at least 160°F.).
- Remove pork from grill or oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Toss arugula with vinaigrette and serve with pork.
- 5 Points yields about 3 ounces of pork and 1 cup of arugula per serving.
This came out very moist and full of good flavor. I didn't have fresh rosemary so used 1 tbs of dried and let sit in the oil for about 20 mins to soften. I left it in the refrigerater over night. I didn't serve with the salad instead I served with Ww Crispy Barbecued Sweet Potatoes and green beans. Made a wonderful low point dinner. Thanks, mariposa13 for posting.
Made this for a crowd and everyone loved it. It came out flavorful and moist, and I am making it again today to serve (along with the prerequisite turkey) for Thanksgiving dinner! The only change I made was to use dried rosemary since I didn't have fresh.
I've been making this recipe for a couple of years now and we LOVE it. I'm not a huge fan of pork but this was moist and super flavorful. YUM!