Recipe by mariposa13
From ww online
Top Review by teresas
This came out very moist and full of good flavor. I didn't have fresh rosemary so used 1 tbs of dried and let sit in the oil for about 20 mins to soften. I left it in the refrigerater over night. I didn't serve with the salad instead I served with recipe #238240 and green beans. Made a wonderful low point dinner. Thanks, mariposa13 for posting.
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin, use one whole loin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups arugula
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free red wine vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for medium-hot indirect cooking, or preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place pork on a large sheet of plastic wrap.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, crushing rosemary slightly with a spoon as you mix; spread mixture over pork, covering entire surface.
- Wrap loin tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour (and up to overnight).
- Remove plastic wrap and place pork on grill.
- Grill outdoors over indirect heat, turning occasionally, until a meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F, about 25 minutes.
- Or indoors, place tenderloin in a shallow roasting pan and roast until internal temperature reaches 160°F, about 20 minutes.
- (Note: Pork loin can be pink and juicy inside and be fully cooked, but it is important that the internal temperature be at least 160°F.).
- Remove pork from grill or oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Toss arugula with vinaigrette and serve with pork.
- 5 Points yields about 3 ounces of pork and 1 cup of arugula per serving.