1/2 Photos of Ww 5 Points - Rosemary and Garlic Grilled Pork Loin
From ww online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for medium-hot indirect cooking, or preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Place pork on a large sheet of plastic wrap.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, crushing rosemary slightly with a spoon as you mix; spread mixture over pork, covering entire surface.
- 4Wrap loin tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour (and up to overnight).
- 5Remove plastic wrap and place pork on grill.
- 6Grill outdoors over indirect heat, turning occasionally, until a meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F, about 25 minutes.
- 7Or indoors, place tenderloin in a shallow roasting pan and roast until internal temperature reaches 160°F, about 20 minutes.
- 8(Note: Pork loin can be pink and juicy inside and be fully cooked, but it is important that the internal temperature be at least 160°F.).
- 9Remove pork from grill or oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 10Toss arugula with vinaigrette and serve with pork.
- 115 Points yields about 3 ounces of pork and 1 cup of arugula per serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 5 Points - Rosemary and Garlic Grilled Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 352.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free red wine vinaigrette