From WW Cook It Quick
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, 1/4 tsp salt, and pepper on sheet of wax paper or a plate.
- 2Dredge the chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- 3Heat oil in large nonstick skillet, then add chicken.
- 4Cook until golden brown, about 4 min on each side.
- 5Transfer to a plate.
- 6Add onions and garlic to the skillet and saute until softened.
- 7Add mushrooms and saute.
- 8Add the wine and cook, stirring, until liquid evaporates.
- 9Stir in tomatoes and remaining 1/4 tsp salt, then return chicken to skillet.
- 10Reduce heat, cover, and simmer uintil chicken is cooked through, about 8 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 5 Points - Quick Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 615.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g