Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
From WW Simply Delicious
- 1 lb boneless center-cut pork loin, trimmed of all visible fat and cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine pork, water, vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaf, and salt in med saucepan.
- Let stand 30 minute.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, til meat is very tender, about 1 hours.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.