Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Magazine
- 3⁄4 lb small red potato (about 1-2 inches in diameter)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts (about 6 oz)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 6 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated peeled fresh
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Put potatoes in a steamer basket; set in a saucepan over 1 inch boiling water.
- Cover tightly and steam until tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray and preheat broiler.
- Broil chicken breasts 5 inches from heat, turning frequently, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes and chop coarsely.
- Cool the potatoes for 5 minutes, then cut in half.
- Place in large serving bowl with chicken.
- Add in bean sprouts, peas, radishes, and bell pepper, toss gently.
- Whisk the vinegar, oil, ginger, soy sauce, and sugar in small bowl.
- Pour over the veggies, toss again and serve at once or refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- 5 Points per serving (2 cups).
This is really different. The flavor is nice, but I think I over-cooked my potatoes. The textures were weird together. I love the Asian flavor though - we had it for lunch cold... very good and filling.