Ww 5 Points - Orange Chinese Chicken
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken to skillet and cook until golden, flipping once, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain oranges and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
- Add oranges with reserved liquid to skillet and simmer 2 minutes.
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl; add mixture to pan and simmer until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- 5 Points per serving. Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.