Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a WW meeting
- 3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 corn tortillas, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat chicken broth
- 1 cup grated low-fat cheese
- 2 ounces diced green chilies
- taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine ingredients and pour into pie plate.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on top.
- Cover and backe for 30 minute.
- Serves 4.
Definately a 5star taste, and easy to make with ingredients I always have on hand. I used just a sprinkling of taco seasoning on top and thought that was the perfect amount. The pieces did not firm up as I expected so I think I will only use 1/4 cup of chicken broth next time.