1/1 Photo of Ww 5 Points - Mexican Beef and Cheese Wontons With Salsa
From ww online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray (5 one-second sprays per serving)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb lean ground sirloin
- 2 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup) or 2 ounces colby cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add beef and cook until meat is browned, breaking up meat as it cooks, about 5 minutes.
- 5Drain meat.
- 6Add cheese, chilies, chili powder and cumin and cook until cheese melts, stirring frequently, about 1 minute.
- 7Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop meat mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper.
- 8Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over to cover filling, press down firmly to seal and then gently twist ends to form a “firecracker” shape.
- 9Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.
- 10Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 11Serve with prepared salsa.
- 125 Points Yields 5 wontons and 2 tablespoons of salsa per serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 5 Points - Mexican Beef and Cheese Wontons With Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 441.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.4 g