Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW site.
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (4-4 oz. pieces)
- 4 medium scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry (just a pinch)
- 3 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup avocado, peeled and diced
- 3 small plum tomatoes, diced
- 7 medium olives, jumbo pitted, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon pepper seasoning and flour.
- Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray, then coat each breast with flour mixture.
- Place chicken in prepared dish and bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine scallions, lemon juice, curry powder, dressing, avocado, tomatoes and olives.
- Divide chicken breasts between four plates and top with avocado salsa.