Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Cook It Quick
- 1⁄2 lb pizza dough
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese (3 oz)
- 6 large kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Sprinkle counter lightly with flour, then turn dough in flour to coat.
- Stretch or roll dough to 10 or 12-inch circle, then transfer to nonstick pizza pan.
- Top dough with tomato, bell pepper, onion, feta, olives, oergano, and pepper.
- Bake until crust is browned, and crisp, 15-20 minute.