Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW magazine.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large flour tortillas (fat-free)
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded romaine lettuce
- Cut chicken into 1/4-inch wide slices on a slight diagonal.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add curry powder and coriander, cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium-high, and add the chicken, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and most of the liquid evaporates, about 7 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in the mango, and let stand 10 min to cool.
- Spoon half the filling onto each tortilla, top with lettuce, and roll up. Cut each roll in half on slight diagonal.
- 5 points per serving (1/2 wrap).