From WW magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large flour tortillas (fat-free)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded romaine lettuce
- 1Cut chicken into 1/4-inch wide slices on a slight diagonal.
- 2Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add curry powder and coriander, cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- 5Increase heat to medium-high, and add the chicken, salt, and pepper.
- 6Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and most of the liquid evaporates, about 7 minutes.
- 7Remove pan from heat, stir in the mango, and let stand 10 min to cool.
- 8Spoon half the filling onto each tortilla, top with lettuce, and roll up. Cut each roll in half on slight diagonal.
- 95 points per serving (1/2 wrap).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 5 Points - Curried Chicken and Mango Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 197.4 mg
- Sodium 877.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 84.0 g