- 1 cup wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 lb skinless chicken tenders
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In shallow dish, mix wheat germ and spices.
- In another shallow dish, whisk egg whites with 2 tbsp water.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into the wheat germ mixture.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked, about 10 minute.