Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From WW Simply Delicious
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 8 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 16 slices reduced-calorie whole wheat bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 ounces reduced-fat jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet, then add onions and bacon.
- Saute until softened.
- Remove from heat, stir in tomato.
- Whisk milk, eggs, egg whites, salt, and thyme in bowl until blended.
- Arrange half the bread cubes in the baking dish; top with half the onion mix and half the cheese.
- Repeat with remaining bread, onion mix, cheese, and milk mixture.
- Cover and chill 1 hr or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Bake, uncovered, until puffed and golden, about 1 hours.
- Let stand 5 min before serving.