Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, sliced crosswise and cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 1⁄2 ounces thin rice noodles
- 8 cups hot water
- savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- Whisk broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in small bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp canola oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat, then add pork.
- Saute until browned, about 5 minute.
- Stir in ginger and garlic.
- Saute, stirring occasionally, about 1 min, transfer to a bowl.
- Wipe skillet clean.
- Meanwhile, plunge noodles in hot water.
- Let stand 10 min and drain.
- Heat remaining 1 tsp canola oil in skillet, then add cabbage, mushrooms, and carrots.
- Cook until cabbage begins to wilt and veggies are tender.
- Stir in pork and broth mixture, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until sauce begins to thicken.
- Stir in the noodles.
- 5 Points for 1-1/4 cups.