From WW Simply Delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, sliced crosswise and cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 1/2 ounces thin rice noodles
- 8 cups hot water
- savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1Whisk broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in small bowl.
- 2Heat 1 tsp canola oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat, then add pork.
- 3Saute until browned, about 5 minute.
- 4Stir in ginger and garlic.
- 5Saute, stirring occasionally, about 1 min, transfer to a bowl.
- 6Wipe skillet clean.
- 7Meanwhile, plunge noodles in hot water.
- 8Let stand 10 min and drain.
- 9Heat remaining 1 tsp canola oil in skillet, then add cabbage, mushrooms, and carrots.
- 10Cook until cabbage begins to wilt and veggies are tender.
- 11Stir in pork and broth mixture, bring to a boil.
- 12Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until sauce begins to thicken.
- 13Stir in the noodles.
- 145 Points for 1-1/4 cups.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 5 Points - Asian Noodles With Vegetables and Shredded Pork
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 415.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g