- 1 (3 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 slices wonder light bread
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill relish
- 1 slice kraft fat free cheese (your choice)
- 1 slice tomatoes
- salt and pepper, as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In bowl, prepare tuna salad by mixing tuna, mayonnaise, dijonnaise, and relish.
- Toast bread then pile the tuna mixture onto one slice and place the slices of tomato and cheese on the other.
- Bake for about 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and tuna is heated through.
- Place the cheese side of the sandwich on top of the tuna side. Cut in half and enjoy!