Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 slices wonder light bread
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill relish
- 1 slice kraft fat free cheese (your choice)
- 1 slice tomatoes
- salt and pepper, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In bowl, prepare tuna salad by mixing tuna, mayonnaise, dijonnaise, and relish.
- Toast bread then pile the tuna mixture onto one slice and place the slices of tomato and cheese on the other.
- Bake for about 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and tuna is heated through.
- Place the cheese side of the sandwich on top of the tuna side. Cut in half and enjoy!
After being out in the cold, rainy weather all day, this was exactly what I needed. Very tasty, filling and best of all--complete comfort food. Thanks for sharing a skinny version of one of my favorite grilled sandwiches.