Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Weight Watchers Friendly
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 0.5 (4 1/2 ounce) packageboca chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 ounce kraft shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons knudsen's light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chunky salsa
- 2 black olives, chopped
- 6 guiltless gourmet tortilla chips, crushed (any flavor)
- Prepare Boca Chili as directed on package. Place lettuce in big bowl.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Add chili and cheese.
- Top with olives, salsa and sour cream. Then finish off with crushed tortilla chips and enjoy! Serves 1.