- 1 (1 1/2 lb) packagebone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in 3-4 quart crock pot. Add remaining ingredients except rice and parsley.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- During last 15 minutes, stir in rice.
- Remove chicken from crock pot.
- Place rice on each serving plate. Top with chicken. Spoon remaining juices over top and garnish with parsley.