Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
From WW Take Out Tonight. You may need to start this the day before to make the yogurt cheese.
- *To make yogurt cheese: spoon 1 (32 oz) container plain nonfat yogurt into a coffee filter; set over a bowl and let stand in refrigerator 2 hrs or overnight. Discard the liquid.
- To make: Heat a large skillet over med heat.
- Add the walnuts and toast, shaking the pan often, 6-7 minutes.
- Transfer nuts to cutting board, allow to cool, and chop.
- Spoon the yogurt cheese in each of 6 bowls.
- Top each with the honey and sprinkle with walnuts.
- 4 Points for 1/3 cup yogurt with 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp walnuts.
Wow! This is great. I've never had Greek yogurt b4 and the instructions were super easy. I think toasting the walnuts in the oven would be easier, but I can never remember how to do it! I used 1 C and put the reduced yogurt in a bowl and topped with 1 T honey and some walnuts. Doesn't need any other sweetener. Would be great with a few fresh berries too. Made for Zaar Tag. I put this into my book#234006. Thanks, Mariposa!
Yummy snack. I cheated and used store bought Balkan (thick) yogurt. I heated the creamed honey to pouring consistency in the heat from the toasted walnuts pan. I might make this again.