Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Take Out Tonight. You may need to start this the day before to make the yogurt cheese.
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
Wow! This is great. I've never had Greek yogurt b4 and the instructions were super easy. I think toasting the walnuts in the oven would be easier, but I can never remember how to do it! I used 1 C and put the reduced yogurt in a bowl and topped with 1 T honey and some walnuts. Doesn't need any other sweetener. Would be great with a few fresh berries too. Made for Zaar Tag. I put this into my book#234006. Thanks, Mariposa!
Directions See How It's Made
- *To make yogurt cheese: spoon 1 (32 oz) container plain nonfat yogurt into a coffee filter; set over a bowl and let stand in refrigerator 2 hrs or overnight. Discard the liquid.
- To make: Heat a large skillet over med heat.
- Add the walnuts and toast, shaking the pan often, 6-7 minutes.
- Transfer nuts to cutting board, allow to cool, and chop.
- Spoon the yogurt cheese in each of 6 bowls.
- Top each with the honey and sprinkle with walnuts.
- 4 Points for 1/3 cup yogurt with 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp walnuts.