Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Magazine.
- 12 ounces mixed wild mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 poblano chile, seeded, deveined and sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 8 taco shells (preferably trans-fat-free) or 8 tostadas (preferably trans-fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Rinse mushrooms and pat dry. Trim and slice.
- Heat the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, chile, and garlic. Saute until softened, about 2 minute Add the tomato and cook, stirring, until mixture appears fairly dry, about 3 minute Stir in the mushrooms and salt, cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender but not mushy. Stir in the sour cream and heat through.
- Meanwhile, heat the taco or tostada shells according to pkg directions. Keep warm.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 cup of mixture onto each shell, sprinkle with cilantro.
- 4 points per serving (2 taco or tostada shells).
These were good, quick, and easy thanks for sharing!