From WW Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces mixed wild mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 poblano chile, seeded, deveined and sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 8 taco shells (preferably trans-fat-free) or 8 tostadas (preferably trans-fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Rinse mushrooms and pat dry. Trim and slice.
- 2Heat the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, chile, and garlic. Saute until softened, about 2 minute Add the tomato and cook, stirring, until mixture appears fairly dry, about 3 minute Stir in the mushrooms and salt, cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender but not mushy. Stir in the sour cream and heat through.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the taco or tostada shells according to pkg directions. Keep warm.
- 4To serve, spoon 1/4 cup of mixture onto each shell, sprinkle with cilantro.
- 54 points per serving (2 taco or tostada shells).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Wild Mushroom Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 411.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g