Ww 4 Points - Wild Mushroom Tacos
- Rinse mushrooms and pat dry. Trim and slice.
- Heat the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, chile, and garlic. Saute until softened, about 2 minute Add the tomato and cook, stirring, until mixture appears fairly dry, about 3 minute Stir in the mushrooms and salt, cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender but not mushy. Stir in the sour cream and heat through.
- Meanwhile, heat the taco or tostada shells according to pkg directions. Keep warm.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 cup of mixture onto each shell, sprinkle with cilantro.
- 4 points per serving (2 taco or tostada shells).