Recipe by Parrot Head Mama
From WW Site.
Top Review by LainieBug
This was a quick fix for lunch today and is a very thick chili with a strong tomato flavor. I had not used a package chili mix before and wasn't sure what brand to buy, so I looked for one that was 1.25 ounce and that was McCormick. I also did not use the cilantro as I don't care for it. I probably upped the points, but I did top it with 1 tablespoon of Kraft Free Cheddar. Also served with fat free saltines.
- 411.06 g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 411.06 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (822.13 g) can crushed tomatoes in puree or 2 (822.13 g) can canned stewed tomatoes
- 35.43 g packet chili seasoning mix
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- salt & pepper