Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW Meals in Minutes Cookbook.
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups jicama, cubed and pared
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1/8 ounce) packetinstant instant chicken-flavored broth
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- In 10-inch skillet, combine butter and oil.
- Heat until butter is melted.
- Add jicama and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add onions and bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cover and cook over high heat until jicama is tender, 6-7 minutes.
- 4 Points per serving (serves 2).