Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) boxduncan heinz red velvet cake mix
- 8 ounces diet Dr. Pepper soda
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejell-o fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip (thawed)
- 2 cups skim milk
- Mix cake mix and diet soda.
- Pour in 13"x9" pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done. Cool completely.
- Mix pudding and milk.
- When thickened, spread on cake.
- Spread Cool Whip over all.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
- 4 points per serving (serves 15).
We made this specs. We were a bit worried that without eggs it wouldn't bind together, but to our amazement, that went quite nicely. On the consensus, one person rated this 3.5 stars, and two 0 stars. Using pudding for the topping was very nice as was the dollop of cool whip we placed on the individual servings. The cake was very dense and odd in flavor. We are a Dr. Pepper household and while this is an interesting cake to make, it just didn't suit our family's tastes. Thank you for giving us the oppertunity to try this recipe from Weight Watchers.