Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
from WW Take Out Tonight
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, mashed to a paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) roasting chickens
- 1 onion, quartered
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Spray rack of roasting pan with nonstick spray and place in pan, set aside.
- Combine the sugar, paprika, vinegar, oregano, garlic, cumin, and salt in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Gently loosen the skin from the breast and leg portions of the chicken, rub the paste evenly under the skin.
- Place the onion into the cavity and place the chicken breast side up, in the roasting pan.
- Roast until inner thigh registers 180*F, about 1 hr and 15 minute.
- Remove and discard onion and fat.
- 4 POints for 1/6 of chicken.