- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots or 1 tablespoon onion
- 1⁄2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 lbs portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- In a food processor or blender, combine mustard, basil, shallots/onion, maple syrup, vinegar, oil and garlic.
- Place mushrooms in a baking pan, stem-side up, pour dressing over each. Broil until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and slice.
- Place 2 cups baby greens on each plate. Top with 1 sliced mushroom and 1 oz. crumbled feta cheese.