Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
Make and share this Ww 4 Points - Lemon Crumb Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices firm whole wheat bread, made into crumbs (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 4 (1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast, lightly pounded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray.
- COmbine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, and lemon zest in a medium bowl; transfer to sheet of wax paper.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, spread both sides with mayo.
- Coat chicken on both sides with crumbs.
- Arrange chicken on baking pan, spray tops lightly with nonstick spray.
- Bake until golden and cooked through, about 20-25 minute (do not turn).
Easy to make and it was good. Seemed like maybe too many breadcrumbs, which works out ok. My fiance liked it, even though he saw me spread the mayo on the chicken.
Very tasty recipe I added 1 tsp Sambal Olek to the mayo and only coated the top side. Used Panko crumbs and again only drizzled them on the top. The chicken was lovely & moist - loaded with flavor and crunchy I placed foil loosely over top for half of the 25 minute baking then removed it to allow the crumbs to brown.
I really enjoyed this chicken. I used WW whole wheat bread for my crumbs. They weren't fully dry so the chicken never really got all that crispy. The flavour was still fantastic. I also used Calorie Wise Miracle Whip and a lot less of it. I realized after they were made that I had forgotten the S&P. It was not missed so I don't think I will bother with it. Thank you for posting this!