From WW Take Out Tonight
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sake or 1/4 cup rice wine
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1Combine the broth, sake or rice wine, soy sauce, honey,chili-garlic sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- 2Heat nonstick large skillet on med-high heat until drop of water sizzles.
- 3Add oil and shrimp.
- 4Stir-fry until shrimp are opaque, then transfer shrimp to a plate.
- 5Add the scallions, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry until fragrant.
- 6Add the broccoli florets and bamboo shoots, stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- 7Add the broth mixture and shrimp. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
- 84 Points for 1-1/4 cups.
Browse Our Top Savory Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Kung Pao Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 506.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: