1/3 Photos of Ww 4 Points - Grilled Portobello Burger With Basil Mayo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb portabella mushroom, caps (about 4 mushrooms)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray, enough to coat mushroom
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium mixed-grain hamburger buns
- 4 pieces jarred roasted red peppers, drained (water-packed)
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 pieces lettuce
- 1Heat grill.
- 2In a small bowl, combine basil, mayonnaise and vinegar; set aside.
- 3Lightly coat both sides of mushroom caps with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill mushrooms over medium-hot coals, about 6 minutes each side or until just soft to the touch.
- 5To serve, split rolls and toast on grill. Spread a heaping teaspoon of basil mixture on top and bottom halves of rolls. Layer each bottom half with one red pepper, mushroom, onion slice and lettuce leaf; top with remaining half of roll and serve.
- 6Serves | 4.
- 7POINTS per serving | 4.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Grilled Portobello Burger With Basil Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 171.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed-grain hamburger buns
roasted red peppers