Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW site.
- 1 dash cooking spray (1 spritz)
- 1 cup peach nectar or 1 cup mango nectar or 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 3 medium nectarines, diced
- 3 medium scallions, finely chopped (green parts only)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray, preheat grill.
- Stir together nectar, 1 1/2 T. of lime juice and 1/2 of jalapeños in a small bowl.
- Brush pork with nectar mixture and place on grill.
- Baste with marinade every 5 minutes during cooking.
- Remove pork from grill when a meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 160°F, about 20 minutes.
- Slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, combine nectarines, remaining lime juice, remaining jalapeños, scallions and cilantro.
- Serve pork topped with salsa.
- Points figured for about 2 slices or pork and 1/2 cup of salsa per serving.