Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From ww magazine. When buying the chicken sausage, look for the brand with the least amount of fat grams.
- 8 inch prebaked prepared pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1 small yellow tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced assorted wild mushrooms, such as baby portobello, oyster, and or 118.29 ml shiitake mushroom
- 0 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 56.69 g cooked spicy low-fat chicken sausage (crumbled out of casing)
- 56.69 g past-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml fresh basil leaf
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and set to medium-high fire.
- Place the crust on a pizza paddle or rimless baking sheet.
- Layer with the tomato slices, mushrooms, onions, chicken sausage, and mozzarella.
- Using the paddle or baking sheet, slide the pizza onto the grill, away from the heat source.
- Cover and cook, rotating the pizza a half turn after 8 minutes, until it is hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil before serving.
- 4 Points per serving (1/2 pizza).
We've been on a health kick and this pizza fit the bill. I just used regular mushrooms because they're what I had on hand, but I'm sure it's even better with the wild ones. Served on a whole wheat Boboli, it was a real family pleaser when pizza is generally a no-no. Thanks for posting!