From ww magazine. When buying the chicken sausage, look for the brand with the least amount of fat grams.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 inch) prebaked prepared pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1 small yellow tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced assorted wild mushrooms, such as baby portobello, oyster, and or 1/2 cup shiitake mushroom
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces cooked spicy low-fat chicken sausage (crumbled out of casing)
- 2 ounces past-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray and set to medium-high fire.
- 2Place the crust on a pizza paddle or rimless baking sheet.
- 3Layer with the tomato slices, mushrooms, onions, chicken sausage, and mozzarella.
- 4Using the paddle or baking sheet, slide the pizza onto the grill, away from the heat source.
- 5Cover and cook, rotating the pizza a half turn after 8 minutes, until it is hot and cheese is melted.
- 6Garnish with basil before serving.
- 74 Points per serving (1/2 pizza).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Points - Grilled Mushroom Sausage Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 993.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust